Got the drivers side painted, and I've started putting things back together.
I temporarily put the new bumper on and cleaned up/installed my
existing taillights for these shots.
I plan on painting "Jeep" black on the tailgate and paint a black border along the bottom of each side (at the lower body line).
I can't wait for those Bushwhackers to come in - the paint sceme will look pretty sharp with them.
I also still need the paint in bed liner...
I've got some stuff on order for the header panel (the frames for the headlights and for the parking lights). I think I'm going to try to salvage the existing header panel. We'll see...